You might be shocked to learn that Canada has in excess of 100 000 people living with MS — estimated to be the highest rate of any country in the world!
Like many people, we are personally touched by the effect of MS, so we jumped at the opportunity to join WAMS in their fundraising efforts. We are excited to be attending their annual networking luncheon in Vancouver, and delighted to have donated WrapMeCools for the silent auction.
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
- Chemotherapy and Hot Flushes
- Staying Healthy With MS
- I'm a Believer
- Want to See a Blue Footed Booby?
- Brooke’s Blog #2
- Five On A Drive — Brooke's Blog
- I’m so thankful for a stylish, non-medical way to manage body heat!
- WrapMeCool® supports WAMS (Women Against Multiple Sclerosis)
- Life Saver on a Hot Night
- I Highly Recommend It!