WrapMeCool is a transcontinental operation — Jill in Australia and Gwen in Canada. Seasons are reversed. Holidays like Father's day which is in September in Australia, but in June in Canada makes it challenging to run promotions tied to seasons and holidays.
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
- What's New at WrapMeCool?
- Perfectly Imperfect Program Announcement
- 5 Easy Tips to Survive Heatwaves Using WrapMeCool®
- MS Society and #ACTSOFGREATNESS
- Our Top 5 Tips On How To Stay COOL During HEATWAVES
- 24 Hour Multiple Sclerosis Mega Swim
- Sydney Day Nursery Trials WrapMeCool® to Keep Their Kids Cool
- WrapMeCool® Launch Assists The McGrath Foundation
- “If You Saw A Heat Wave, Would You Wave Back?”
- WrapMeCool® is Transcontinental!