Our friends/family/customers with MS have told us that WrapMeCool® helps with the effects of heat sensitivity caused by MS, and we really wanted to do more.
We were proud to be a part of the 24 Hour MS Mega Swim in Sydney, Australia. This event raises funds for MS Australia’s Go for Gold Scholarships, financial assistance programs and providing services to directly benefit those living with MS.
There has been a lot of discussion in the Australian media lately about heat waves.
Besides being really draining and uncomfortable heat waves are a major source of harm to people, not just because of bush fires, but as events that lead to illness, hospitalisations and sometimes death!
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
- What's New at WrapMeCool?
- Perfectly Imperfect Program Announcement
- 5 Easy Tips to Survive Heatwaves Using WrapMeCool®
- MS Society and #ACTSOFGREATNESS
- Our Top 5 Tips On How To Stay COOL During HEATWAVES
- 24 Hour Multiple Sclerosis Mega Swim
- Sydney Day Nursery Trials WrapMeCool® to Keep Their Kids Cool
- WrapMeCool® Launch Assists The McGrath Foundation
- “If You Saw A Heat Wave, Would You Wave Back?”
- WrapMeCool® is Transcontinental!