Our aim is to DONATE Perfectly Imperfect WrapMeCools to organisations that already support financially disadvantaged people in their communities. We’re proud to have already found our first recipient.
Following the recent bush fires in Australia, we teamed up with the Salvation Army to assist in their goal of providing hope, dignity and respect by the provision of practical and emotional support to others.
It seems that the whole world has experienced increased heat during recent summers. 🥵 The Australian BOM (Bureau of Meteorology) reports a year over year increase in average temperatures for the last five consecutive years. Nine of the hottest 10 years on record have occurred since 2005!
Here are the top five tips for using your WrapMeCool to make heatwaves more bearable and help prevent heat stress.
So here’s our top 5 tips
to help you keep cool right now!
We are thrilled to have conducted a trial of WrapMeCool with the Sydney Day Nursery, a group of 29 child-care centres in Sydney, Australia that first opened its doors in 1905.
The trial report was duly reviewed by Senior Management and we are excited to have our lovely products approved for use in the centres!
There has been a lot of discussion in the Australian media lately about heat waves.
Besides being really draining and uncomfortable heat waves are a major source of harm to people, not just because of bush fires, but as events that lead to illness, hospitalisations and sometimes death!
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
- What's New at WrapMeCool?
- Perfectly Imperfect Program Announcement
- 5 Easy Tips to Survive Heatwaves Using WrapMeCool®
- MS Society and #ACTSOFGREATNESS
- Our Top 5 Tips On How To Stay COOL During HEATWAVES
- 24 Hour Multiple Sclerosis Mega Swim
- Sydney Day Nursery Trials WrapMeCool® to Keep Their Kids Cool
- WrapMeCool® Launch Assists The McGrath Foundation
- “If You Saw A Heat Wave, Would You Wave Back?”
- WrapMeCool® is Transcontinental!