Our aim is to DONATE Perfectly Imperfect WrapMeCools to organisations that already support financially disadvantaged people in their communities. We’re proud to have already found our first recipient.
Following the recent bush fires in Australia, we teamed up with the Salvation Army to assist in their goal of providing hope, dignity and respect by the provision of practical and emotional support to others.
Heat sensitivity can be caused by every day events like hot weather, exercise, emotions, fatigue, fever, sunbathing and hot baths.
The good news is that the symptoms improve with cooling and rest. The key is to avoid getting hot in the first place and then to remain cool.
WrapMeCool is the perfect cooling garment for people living with MS because it is effective, lightweight, discreet and easily re-cooled — not to mention all the lovely colours!
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
- What's New at WrapMeCool?
- Perfectly Imperfect Program Announcement
- 5 Easy Tips to Survive Heatwaves Using WrapMeCool®
- MS Society and #ACTSOFGREATNESS
- Our Top 5 Tips On How To Stay COOL During HEATWAVES
- 24 Hour Multiple Sclerosis Mega Swim
- Sydney Day Nursery Trials WrapMeCool® to Keep Their Kids Cool
- WrapMeCool® Launch Assists The McGrath Foundation
- “If You Saw A Heat Wave, Would You Wave Back?”
- WrapMeCool® is Transcontinental!